How Alpine Dust Insecticide Works
Alpine Dust Insecticide contains dinotefuran and diatomaceous earth, two ingredients that combat pests of all types. The dinotefuran affects an insect's nervous system within hours of contact. The diatomaceous earth scratches and cuts an insect's exoskeleton, leading to dehydration and death. Both ingredients combine to produce an effective treatment for killing pest insects quickly and efficiently.
Where to Use Alpine Dust Insecticide
Thanks to the Environmental Protection Agency, Alpine Dust Insecticide is considered a reduced-risk product for public health use. Therefore, it's safe to use where people and pets occupy living and working areas. It's useful for killing pest insects in apartment buildings, homes and offices. Use Alpine Dust to eliminate infestations in:
- Grocery stores
- Retail shops
- Retirement homes
Alpine Dust Insecticide eradicates pest insects both indoors and outdoors around public and private buildings. Use it to kill various ant species and to eliminate their colonies from inside and outside the home. Protect boxed and bagged goods from Indian meal moths and flour beetles. It also works to kill other crawling and flying insects such as:
- Carpenter bees
- Fruit flies
- Pantry pests
Tips for Using Alpine Dust Insecticide
- Use a hand duster or a powder duster for easier application.
- Avoid applying the dust on exposed surfaces such as tables.
- Apply the dust lightly and evenly over the target area for the best results.
- Treat attics, basements and crawlspaces for curative and preventative pest control.
- Use the dust on entrances and behind cabinets.
- Eliminate ants with spot treatments on outdoor cracks and crevices.
- Apply the product in a way that doesn't create a dust cloud in the air.
Alpine Dust Kills Invasive Pest Insects
Whether anthills have taken over the lawn or roaches have infested the cabinetry, Alpine Dust targets numerous pest species no matter where they are. It starts to work at the moment of contact and continues to provide effective pest control for weeks after an application. It's safe to use indoors and outdoors and prevents pest infestations in homes, businesses and industrial complexes.