How Banrot Fungicide Works
Banrot Fungicide is a soil fungicide that stops root diseases at the source and prevents damage along the stems. It contains two active ingredients for maximum fungal disease protection: etridiazole and thiophanate-methyl. These ingredients combine to create an effective solution for fighting fungal diseases and keeping them from spreading to other crops in the greenhouse. The ingredients also make up nearly 50 percent of the active solution, giving you a powerful fungicide to use in your pest-fighting arsenal.
Where to Use Banrot Fungicide
Because of its potent formula, you should only use Banrot fungicide in commercial greenhouses. This professional product contains chemical ingredients that are for professional-use only and require great attention during application. You can apply Banrot fungicide with a pressurized drench system or through drip and sprinkler chemigation. When applied correctly, the active ingredients protect bedding plants, foliage plants, herbaceous and woody ornamentals and coffee seedlings in containers and beds.
Banrot Fungicide Target Pests
Use Banrot fungicide to eradicate root and stem diseases that cause massive damage to profitable crops in commercial greenhouses. It kills some of the most common greenhouse fungi such as:
Banrot Fungicide Features and Benefits
- For use in commercial greenhouses
- Kills a variety of damaging plant fungi
- Contains two active ingredients for twice the effectiveness
- Applies with drip and sprinkler chemigation and drench systems
- Protects nursery crops such as bedding plants, azaleas and citrus seedlings
Banrot Tips for Use on Seed Beds
- Mix 4 ounces of Banrot with 50 gallons of water.
- Apply 1 gallon per 1.2-square yards.
- Use two days prior to seed sowing.
- Keep the area wet as much as possible.
- For sown seeds, apply irrigation immediately after application.
Keep Out Fungal Diseases With Banrot Fungicide
Banrot fungicide and its two active ingredients fight hard-to-control fungal growths on bedding plants and woody ornamentals. Once applied, Banrot goes to work and continues to provide effective control of targeted fungal species. You can apply this fungicide with chemigation systems to target fungi at the roots and use with overhead sprinklers to protect against stem rot. If you want a professional fungicide that targets multiple fungal diseases and works on numerous plants, you need Banrot fungicide in your greenhouse.