How Alligare Basal Oil Works
Alligare Basal Oil is a low-viscosity, nonaromatic diluent that contains paraffin oil and select coupling agents and surface-active compounds. It's a type of surfactant that not only dilutes thicker products but also spreads them more easily over the target surfaces. It doesn't contain carcinogenics or additives that affect the product's active ingredients. Alligare Basal Oil has a specialized formula for use on basal bark and cut surfaces in brush control applications.
Where to Use Alligare Basal Oil
Use Alligare Basal Oil with compatible herbicides that target unwanted brush on industrial and noncrop sites. Refer to the label for specific usage instructions and compatible herbicides, including target areas for use. When it's used as recommended, Alligare Basal Oil provides thorough coverage on brush in utility sites, rights of way and municipal areas. Although it doesn't actively kill the brush, it helps the herbicide work more effectively during and after the application.
Basal Oil Features and Benefits
- Low-viscosity, nonaromatic formula
- For use with select herbicides such as Triclopyr 4 EC
- Developed for basal-bark and cut-surface brush control
- Highly emulsified diluent for improved herbicide application
- Adjust the amount and rates depending on the environmental condition.
- Use 20 or 25 percent dilution rates when following the herbicide manufacturer's label.
- Avoid runoff and drift to prevent contaminating water supplies.
Storage and Disposal Tips
- Keep Alligare Basal Oil in its original container.
- Keep the container sealed during storage.
- Avoid reusing the container once it's empty.
- Do not store near food, water or animal feed.
- Dispose of this product according to federal, state and local laws.
- Rinse the application tank thoroughly before reuse.
- Store the container in a well-ventilated place between 40 and 90 degrees F.
Alligare Basal Oil Improves Basal-Bark and Cut-Surface Brush Control
This highly emulsified basal diluent contains the right amount of paraffin oil and surface-active compounds to improve herbicide use. It spreads the herbicide over the brush and helps it penetrate tough bark on woody brush and plants. This product doesn't contain any aromatics, so you don't have to worry about leaving behind a strong odor after the application. For better brush control and prevention, mix your tank with Basal Oil from Alligare.