How CB-80 Aerosol Insecticide Works
Many effective insecticides use pyrethrins as the active ingredient, and CB-80 aerosol Insecticide is no different. It contains 0.5 percent pyrethrins, a naturally occurring substance that's found in chrysanthemum flowers. This substance produces a fatal reaction in certain insect pests, causing excitation in the central nervous system. As the chemical takes effect, the insect can no longer feed or groom itself. It soon enters a paralyzed state and dies within minutes. This extra-strength spray also contains 4 percent piperonyl butoxide, a powerful synergist that enhances the pyrethrins and helps the active ingredient to work faster and more effectively.
The aerosol has a built-in applicator for quickly and accurately targeting pest insects. The applicator folds down easily when it's not in use and lifts smoothly with one finger. CB-80 can be sprayed directly on the pests or in a sweeping motion in a room to knock down crawling and flying insects. Once the insects fall to the floor, sweep them up, and repeat the process as needed. A two- or three-second spray treats up to 1,000 cubic feet of space, so one can provides numerous treatments for a single home or business.
Where to Use CB-80 Insecticide Spray
CB-80 insecticidal spray can be used indoors to kill pests on the spot or in cracks and crevices where they hide. Because of its low toxicity levels, it's safe to use in food-handling areas and other places like bedrooms, bathrooms and living spaces. It should be used in offices and other commercial interiors to keep flies and crawling insects under control. Use it outdoors to treat pest insects on and around sidewalks, foundations, driveways and building structures.
If the pests have nested or hidden in hard-to-reach areas, use the aerosol to flush them out. The powerful spray will not only kill the pests in the hiding spots but also send them running outside into the treated area. It's important to treat the entire area around the cracks and crevices before flushing the insects out. Spray a liberal amount into the cracks and voids to kill pests that may have retreated deeper into the structure or the ground.
CB-80 Insecticide targets the most common indoor and outdoor pest insects. It's effective at killing pantry pests, resistant flies and fast-moving crawling insects like ants and roaches. This insecticide has a highly active solvent system, providing extra-fast knockdown and kill rates. The spray applicator makes it easy to kill the pests on the spot, so a person is less likely to miss the intended targets. Treat the area around the insects in case they run or fly to a new spot. Use this pesticide spray to control and to eliminate:
- Deer flies
Tips for Controlling Common Insects
- Ants: Spray CB-80 aerosol Insecticide on the insects and outdoor mounds or indoor nests, including any trails that may lead to or away from the colony.
- Bedbugs: Spray the mattresses and the bed frame, as well as areas around the bed such as baseboards, floors, carpeting, nightstands and moldings.
- Cockroaches: Spray the aerosol directly on the pests, including areas where they travel or hide such as behind appliances or inside cabinetry.
- Fleas: Spray the floors, the furniture and other areas where fleas have been seen or may be hiding. Repeat the application as necessary.
- Flying insects: Spray the aerosol directly on the insects as they fly, including the areas where they may land or have built nests.
- Pantry pests: Spray the insides of cabinetry and in the cracks and crevices between shelves to target hidden pests. Treat any food-processing equipment in commercial settings.
- Spiders: Spray the pests to knock them down from their webs, and routinely treat windows, doors, moldings and other places where they prefer to settle.
Reasons to Use CB-80 Aerosol Insecticide
- Kills the most common pests indoors and outdoors
- Contains fast-acting pyrethrins for effective and immediate results
- Safe to use in kitchens and other food-handling areas
- Provides superior knockdown and flushing power
- Comes in an easy-to-use aerosol spray can
- Industry-leading pesticide for home and commercial use
Flush Out Pests With CB-80 Insecticide Spray
Professional and DIY pest control has been made much easier, simpler and cleaner with CB-80 aerosol insecticide. It combines the power of pyrethrins and an aerosol spray to deliver maximum results with very little effort. It can be used as a flushing insecticide to remove insects from cracks, crevices and other hard-to-reach places both indoors and outdoors. CB-80 also kills pests on contact as a spot treatment. The built-in straw applicator makes it easy to target insects whether they're crawling, flying or hiding.