How Gravity L Liquid Fertilizers Work
Gravity L Liquid Fertilizers contain both Max-In and CornSorb technologies for greater absorption and movement of nutrients through the plants. A University of Nebraska study shows that Gravity's advanced formulations drive more nutrients into the plants for immediate and maximum health benefits. Gravity liquid fertilizers come in five formulations and work in residential, commercial and horticultural settings.
Types of Gravity Liquid Fertilizers
- Gravity L 5-0-0 has 4 percent iron, 2.4 percent sulfur, 0.5 percent magnesium, 0.75 percent manganese, 0.5 percent zinc, 0.05 percent copper, 0.02 percent boron and 0.0025 percent molybdenum.
- Gravity L 12-0-0 has 5 percent iron and 1 percent manganese.
- Gravity L 18-0-6 has 55 percent slow-release nitrogen, 0.4 percent iron and 0.2 percent manganese.
- Gravity L 28-0-0 has 60 percent slow-release nitrogen.
Researchers at the University of Nebraska tested Gravity fertilizers on creeping bentgrass in a greenhouse. The creeping bentgrass showed significant uptake of nutrients between 15 and 240 minutes after application.
Gravity Fertilizer Features and Benefits
- Improves nutrient uptake in lawns and ornamentals
- Includes essential nutrients for maximum plant health
- Contains Max-In and CornSorb technologies for absorption and nutrient movement
- Delivers immediate health benefits within minutes of application
Gravity Premium Liquid Fertilizers
Gravity liquid fertilizers come in various formulations to give your lawn and plants what they need to grow healthy. Use Gravity fertilizers on residential lawns, commercial landscaping, greenhouse plants and gardens. Within 240 minutes after application, your plants will uptake the fertilizer and benefit from the nitrogen, manganese and other essential nutrients. For a healthier lawn and more vibrant plants, use Gravity liquid fertilizers with Max-In and CornSorb technologies.