Features and Specifications
|Active Ingredient(s)||Proprietary blend of methylated seed oil and organosilicone surfactants 99%|
|Sale Prohibited||Ak, HI, CA, WA|
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Follow directions on the active label and add when the directions specify the addition of an MSO or MVO. If the directions do not indicate a specific order of addition, MVO PLUS may be added any time after all solid materials have been added and completely dispersed. Preferably, add MVO PLUS last before the final addition of water.
For additional information on this product please reference the Material Safety Data Sheet and Product Label listed below. For the most current registration information, call Alligare at (888) 255-4427.
- This pesticide product may not yet be available or approved for sale or use in your area.
- It is your responsibility to follow all Federal, state and local laws and regulations regarding the use of pesticides.
- Before using any pesticide, be sure the intended use is approved in your state or locality.
- Your state or locality may require additional precautions and instructions for use of this product that are not included here.
- Phoenix Environmental Design does not guarantee the completeness or accuracy of this information. The information found in this label may differ from the information found on the product label. You must have the EPA approved labeling with you at the time of use and must read and follow all label directions.
- You should not base any use of a similar product on the precautions, instructions for use or other information you find here.
- Always follow the precautions and instructions for use on the label of the pesticide you are using.