Features and Specifications
|Active Ingredient(s)||Sulfometuron Methyl 56.25%, Metsulfuron Methyl 15.00%|
|Weed Killer||Perennial grasses, weeds, dandelion, ragweed, broadleaf weeds, grassy weeds, bluegrass, bahiagrass, barnyardgrass, bur buttercup, bur clover, cocklebur, fescue, fiddleneck, fixweed, foxtail, foldenrod, johnsongrass, little barley, pepperweed, plantain, rye, sandbur, sheperd's purse, signalgrass, sweet clover, wheat, wild barley, wold carrot, wild garlic, wild oat, woody plants, vines|
|Sale Prohibited||AK, CA, HI, WA|
Where to Use Oust Extra Herbicide
Use Oust Extra Herbicide on noncrop sites only, not on home lawns or walkways. It's labeled for use on industrial sites and conifer plantations for the control and prevention of invasive weed species. Although you cannot apply Oust Extra directly to water, you can treat bogs and other aquatic sites once the water has receded.
When it's applied at labeled rates, Oust Extra Herbicide targets more than 100 broadleaf weeds and grasses. It takes out many of the common and fast-spreading weeds such as poison hemlock, speedwell and ground ivy. It also kills giant ragweed, little mallow and yellow nutsedge. Other target weed species include:
- Wild garlic
Oust Extra Herbicide Features and Benefits
- Kills and controls more than 100 different broadleaf weed and grass species
- Contains two highly active ingredients for superior weed control
- For use on industrial sites and labeled noncrop areas
- Controls various woody plants and vines
- Can be applied as a foliar spray or onto dry fertilizer
Restrictions and Tips for Use
- Avoid using on lawns, driveways or similar areas.
- Do not apply in irrigation ditches or canals.
- Wait to treat stressed turfgrass to avoid further injury.
- Apply up to 2 ounces per acre for treatment of Bermuda grass.
Oust Extra Kills Undesirable Weeds and Grasses
For control of broadleaf weeds, grasses, hardwoods and vines, Oust Extra herbicide delivers outstanding results thanks to its specialized formula. Containing two active ingredients, it penetrates the weeds and inhibits their growth, wiping out entire infestations after the first application. Apply it during early weed stages and development for the best results. When difficult grasses and weeds grow in protected areas, remove them without hassle using Oust Extra herbicide.