Features and Specifications
|Product Uses||Performance Wetter nonionic surfactant|
What is a Wetter?
A wetter is a type of surfactant that, when applied with another product, increases spreading and wetting. For example, if you spray weeds with an herbicide, some of the product may run off the plant or not penetrate parts of the target as easily. Adding a wetter to the herbicide helps the product spread out and penetrate all the surfaces for maximum performance.
How Does Alligare Performance Wetter Work?
This surfactant contains organosilicone and other select surfactants and humectants. These ingredients allow the wetter to combine with most fertilizers and pesticides for use on crops, ornamentals and other target spots. The organosilicone chemistry improves wetting across the surface and causes faster, more effective penetration into the weed, grass or fungus. It works with herbicides, fungicides, insecticides and more, increasing your product's performance in any situation.
Where to Use Performance Wetter
Use Alligare Performance Wetter with compatible pesticides and fertilizers to keep weeds, brush, insects and other invasive pests out of protected areas. Mix it in the tank according to the instructions, and apply it as directed on the pesticide label. You can use it for ground, aerial and aquatic applications under certain conditions and to increase water penetration in hard soils on lawns, turf and ornamental areas.
Performance Wetter Features and Benefits
- Can be used with most fertilizers and pesticides
- Increases spreading and wetting of the product
- Causes quicker uptake on the target
- For use on lawns, turf and ornamentals
Tips for Using Alligare Performance Wetter
- Clean the application equipment prior to adding Performance Wetter.
- Spray the mixture within 36 hours for the best results.
- Use 8 to 14 ounces per 100 gallons of water for submerged vegetation.
- When using an antifoaming agent, add it before the wetter and the pesticide.
Alligare Performance Wetter Improves Spreading on the Target
Some pesticides don't always spread across the entire target area. With Performance Wetter in the tank, you can apply most any pesticide and ensure that it covers and penetrates the target more effectively. By adding this wetter as a tank-mix, you improve your insecticide or herbicide, and the target area requires less retreatment. For greater coverage and penetration, use Alligare Performance Wetter.
- This pesticide product may not yet be available or approved for sale or use in your area.
- It is your responsibility to follow all Federal, state and local laws and regulations regarding the use of pesticides.
- Before using any pesticide, be sure the intended use is approved in your state or locality.
- Your state or locality may require additional precautions and instructions for use of this product that are not included here.
- Phoenix Environmental Design does not guarantee the completeness or accuracy of this information. The information found in this label may differ from the information found on the product label. You must have the EPA approved labeling with you at the time of use and must read and follow all label directions.
- You should not base any use of a similar product on the precautions, instructions for use or other information you find here.
- Always follow the precautions and instructions for use on the label of the pesticide you are using.