Features and Specifications
|Active Ingredient(s)||Temporary, Water Soluble, Blue Spray Colorant|
|Product Uses||Colorant Temporary, Water Soluble, Blue Spray Colorant|
|Sale Prohibited||WA, CA|
How Alligare Super Marking Herbicide Dye Works
Alligare Super Marking Herbicide Dye contains a highly concentrated blue dye in an aqueous solution. It's a type of surfactant that gives you a visible reference when applying your products. It spreads easily, covers the target area and indicates where you've treated a site for up to four weeks in aquatic applications. The color vibrancy gradually fades over time due to sunlight or adjustments to the water volume. It also blends thoroughly with various pesticides and fertilizers without affecting their activity.
Where to Use Alligare Super Marking Herbicide Dye
You can use Alligare Super Marking Herbicide Dye in almost any setting where it's necessary to treat weeds or grasses. Apply it to tank mixtures with pesticides for use on industrial, municipal and utility sites, including rights of way and aquatic areas. It gives you an excellent visual reference when applying pesticides to ponds, reservoirs and lakes without interrupting irrigation use. Although you can apply it as a spray, it works best in impounded water systems for aquatic applications.
Super Marking Dye Features and Benefits
- Flexible application
- Nonhazardous to aquatic areas
- For use in municipal, industrial and other labeled sites
- Doesn't interrupt irrigation use of lakes, ponds and lagoons
- Provides optimal visual reference of treated sites
- Disappears quickly in most any weather condition
- Blends well with pesticides and fertilizers without affecting their active ingredients
Directions for Use
- Follow the recommended usage rate of 4 to 12 ounces per 100 gallons of spray solution.
- Use 32 ounces per 4 to 6 acre-feet in aquatic applications.
- You can save money and find the best application rate by varying the amount in the tank that stays visible for your desired length.
- Store in a cool, well-ventilated location.
- Avoid storing with food or animal feed.
- Keep the container tightly sealed when it's not in use.
Super Marking Dye Prevents Overtreatment on Target Sites
Avoid retreating application areas by adding Alligare Super Marking Dye to your tank mixture. You can use it with most fertilizers and pesticides without impacting their effectiveness. It disappears on its own in any weather condition and works in aquatic areas such as lakes and ponds. If you want to see where you've applied your product, mark the area with Alligare Super Marking Dye.
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING. ALLIGARE MARKING DYE rates will vary depending on such conditions as background color and texture of the area being sprayed, weather conditions, etc. Start at the low rates and work up.