Features and Specifications
|Active Ingredient(s)||Ammonium sulfate, phosphoric and other acids 100%|
|Product Uses||water conditioner|
|Sale Prohibited||AK, CA, HI, WA|
What is a Water Conditioner?
A water conditioner and a water softener have similar qualities as they both affect the water's feel, taste and odor. Whereas water softeners require added salt, water conditioners work without salt and reduce scaling of hard minerals. A water-conditioning agent also reduces sediment and other impurities in the water that can decrease a pesticide's overall performance.
How Alligare Water Conditioner Works
Alligare Water Conditioner works at low-usage rates and is used as an ammonium sulfate replacement. It combines water-conditioning agents and ammonium ions in a premix formula for easy application. By using this water conditioner, you don't need to add ammonium sulfate to weak acid herbicides that contain glyphosate or dicamba. It isolates the hard-water ions and provides ammonium ions for greater uptake of pesticides on the target.
Where to Use Alligare Water Conditioner
This effective water-conditioning agent is labeled for use on agricultural, forestry and industrial sites. You can also use it with pesticides on municipal property, noncrop areas, rights of way and other sites where compatible pesticides may be used. Although Alligare Water Conditioner doesn't contain added oil or surfactants, you can add them in the tank for better coverage, spreading and wetting on target sites.
Alligare Water Conditioner Features and Benefits
- Traps hard-water ions and provides ammonium ions for improved uptake
- For use with pesticides that allow low pH conditions
- Can be used on industrial, agricultural, municipal and other labeled sites
- Combines easily in the tank with compatible pesticides and surfactants
- Proven to work in tank mixtures at the standard-use rate
Directions for Use
- Mix and apply this water conditioner according to the pesticide label.
- Add it to the tank just before finishing it off with water and agitating.
- Do not exceed the recommended use rate without first testing an area.
Alligare Water Conditioner Improves Pesticide Performance
With Alligare Water Conditioner, you get improved uptake and better performance from your herbicides, insecticides and fungicides. You can mix it in the tank with fertilizers, surfactants and oils and apply it as a spray over target areas such as weeds and brush. It isolates hard-water ions and eliminates the need for ammonium sulfate additives. When you want to improve your pesticides and reduce the number of applications, add Alligare Water Conditioner to your tank mixture.
- This product may not yet be available or approved for sale or use in your area.
- It is your responsibility to follow all Federal, state and local laws and regulations regarding the use of pesticides.
- Before using any pesticide, be sure the intended use is approved in your state or locality.
- Your state or locality may require additional precautions and instructions for use of this product that are not included here.
- Phoenix Environmental Design does not guarantee the completeness or accuracy of this information. The information found in this label may differ from the information found on the product label. You must have the EPA approved labeling with you at the time of use and must read and follow all label directions.
- You should not base any use of a similar product on the precautions, instructions for use or other information you find here.
- Always follow the precautions and instructions for use on the label of the pesticide you are using.