How Cornerstone Plus Works
Cornerstone Plus Herbicide contains glyphosate, a high-potency ingredient for the successful killing of broadleaf weeds and grasses. After spraying, the weed absorbs the herbicide and circulates it throughout the plant and down into the roots. It slowly kills competing weeds that strangle desirable plants and grasses in the same area. You can also use Cornerstone Plus with an adjuvant or a surfactant in the tank for optimal weed performance.
Where to Use Cornerstone Plus Herbicide
Use Cornerstone Plus Herbicide to kill unwanted weeds and grasses on Roundup Ready crops such as canola, cotton and soybean. It also targets weeds in pastures, range lands, greenhouses and shade houses. Apply Cornerstone Plus for habitat management or as an injection for woody brush and trees. It also keeps turfgrass, industrial sites, railroads and roadsides free of weeds.
Cornerstone Plus Herbicide affects more than 100 broadleaf weeds and grasses. From barnyardgrass to carpetweed, this herbicide works after one spray and kills bothersome weeds where they grow. It also takes out many common weeds such as chickweed, crabgrass and dwarf dandelion. Other target weeds include:
- Corn speedwell
- London rocket
Cornerstone Plus Herbicide Features and Benefits
- Power to kill more than 100 annual and perennial broadleaf weeds and grasses
- Contains glyphosate for effective and successful weed elimination
- For use on turf, industrial sites, Roundup Ready crops and other labeled areas
- Tank-mix compatible with some adjuvants and surfactants for better control
- Easy to mix and apply and has a wide window of application
Tips for Use
- Use 24 ounces per acre to control downy brome using a no-till system.
- Target wheat before the boot stage for the best results.
- Avoid treating kochia in the button stage.
Cornerstone Plus Has the Power to Eliminate Weeds
With Cornerstone Plus, you can target, kill and control many different weeds and grasses with one product. The active ingredient glyphosate goes from the shoots to the roots and provides successful eradication of invasive plants on turfgrass, roadsides and Roundup Ready-treated crops. You can even use it with a tank mixture for greater weed control where you need it. For maximum weed-fighting power, go with the effectiveness and strength of Cornerstone Plus herbicide.