Where to Use Arsenal PowerLine Herbicide
Wherever weeds grow rampant, Arsenal PowerLine Herbicide kills them on target. You can use this powerful weed killer in grass pastures, range lands and noncrop sites like railroads and utility areas. It helps to keep weed infestations from causing problems on petroleum tank farms, pipelines and fence rows. Apply it on highway rights of way and nonirrigation ditches and for maintaining wildlife openings in protected areas.
Target Weeds and Brush
Although Arsenal PowerLine Herbicide works effectively on its own, you can use it with a tank mixture for even more control of annual and perennial weeds and grasses. It helps to kill annual bluegrass, fescue, foxtail and wild oats in various settings. You can also apply it to knock down barnyardgrass, crabgrass and clover. In areas where cattails thrive, Arsenal PowerLine provides an effective solution for eradicating and suppressing future growth. It also controls:
- Wild lettuce
- Little mallow
- Poison ivy
Arsenal PowerLine Herbicide Features and Benefits
- Controls dozens of annual and perennial broadleaf weeds
- Protects wildlife openings from competing weeds and brush
- Contains imazapyr for effective and successful control
- Uses Transport Technology for better absorption and translocation
- For use in noncrop sites and grassy areas such as roadsides and fence rows
Tips for Use
- Pretreat the target area for successful pre-emergent control of undesirable vegetation.
- Only tank-mix Arsenal with an herbicide that has a different mode of action.
- Use a spray adjuvant when making postemergent applications.
Fight Weeds With Arsenal PowerLine Herbicide Weed Killer
Arsenal PowerLine Herbicide does the job quickly on the first application. It moves through the weeds and targets their growth region, disrupting their protein synthesis and causing death. It works on numerous broadleaf weeds and grasses and provides pre-emergent control on target sites. For a new way to battle weeds, use Arsenal PowerLine herbicide weed killer.