Features and Specifications
|Kills: Noxious weeds, brush, broadleaves
|AK, CA, HI, MA, VT, WA
How Escort XP Herbicide Works
Escort XP Herbicide contains metsulfuron methyl as the primary ingredient for killing weeds, grasses and woody plants. This systemic compound provides foliage and soil activity, targeting bothersome weeds and inhibiting cell division in both the shoots and the roots. It also offers some residual activity in the soil, helping to kill weeds in the target area for months without continuously needing to retreat the site.
Where to Use Escort XP Herbicide
With Escort XP Herbicide, you can escort weeds and woody plants out of conifer and hardwood plantations, industrial sites and noncrop areas. It's useful for eliminating weeds along rights of way, airports, railroads and sewage disposal areas. Use it to kill grasses along fence rows, barrier strips and fuel storage sites. You can also apply Escort XP to lumberyards and tank farms for controlling certain noxious weeds and plants.
Use Escort XP herbicide to kill annual sowthistle, bittercress, chicory and dandelion. It's a powerful weed killer for targeting goldenrod, sweet clover and wild garlic. Some other common weeds include:
- Common chickweed
- Redroot pigweed
- Canada thistle
- Prostrate knotweed
- St. John's wort
Escort XP Herbicide Features and Benefits
- Kills a variety of weeds, grasses and woody plants
- For use on noncrop sites such as rights of way, fence rows and roadsides
- Stops cell division and promotes quick death
- Provides residual activity for long-term results
- Protects conifer and hardwood plantations from weed growth
Tips for Use
- Add a tank-mix with 2,4-D to improve weed control in dry conditions.
- Test Escort XP on a small patch if you're targeting nonlabeled weeds.
- Avoid applying this herbicide to stressed grass as it may result in injury.
- Use the lowest labeled rate for target weeds to avoid temporary stunting and leaf yellowing of native grass.
Escort XP Herbicide Provides Excellent Weed Control
Weeds grow quickly and make native grasses and plants compete for nutrients. With Escort XP Herbicide weed killer, you can stop and prevent weed growth and protect desirable plants for months. It provides residual activity in the soil and reduces the amount of product for use, saving you time and money in your weed management program. When other weed killers fail to deliver long-lasting results, go with Escort XP as your herbicide of choice.