Features and Specifications
|Active Ingredient(s)||Sulfometuron Methyl 75.0%|
|Weed Killer||Broadleaf weeds, chickweed, crabgrass, doggfennel, fescue, fireweed, goldenrod, horseweed, kentucky bluegrass, nutsedge, panicum, pokeweed, ragweed, sheperd's purse, white snakeroot, yellow sweetclover|
|Sale Prohibited||AK, CA, AR, HI, NA, VT, WA|
How Oust XP Herbicide Works
The primary ingredient in Oust XP Herbicide is sulfometuron methyl, which blocks cell division in the weed's active growing areas of stems and roots. Oust herbicide contains 75 percent of this active ingredient, so you get immediate and effective results as the weeds die off in days. It kills and controls various broadleaf weeds and grasses, including woody tree species in select forestry areas.
Where to Use Oust XP Herbicide
Use Oust XP Herbicide in places where weeds have taken control and cause problems for desirable plants and trees. You can apply it and control crabgrass and other invasive species on industrial turfgrass and areas around conifers. It's labeled and recommended for use on private and public lands such as airports, highway rights of way, railroads and utility sites. It stops weeds along fence rows, pipelines and tank farms, as well as brush on nonproducing farmyards and lumberyards.
With Oust XP herbicide, you can fight off damaging broadleaf weeds such as annual sowthistle, chickweed, common mallow, sunflower and ragweed. It also controls various grasses such as barnyardgrass, alta fescue, foxtail and little barley. Use Oust XP to control:
- Common dandelion
- Sweet clover
- Wild blackberry
- Yellow rocket
Oust XP Herbicide Features and Benefits
- Targets many broadleaf weeds and grasses with one application
- Contains sulfometuron methyl for total weed control
- For use on industrial turf, roadsides, fence rows and other labeled areas
- Comes in dispersible granules that mix and apply with water
- Apply Oust XP as a pre- or early postemergent spray before or during the rainy season when weeds germinate and grow.
- Refer to the label for specific application rates on certain weeds and grasses.
- Use higher dosage levels under heavy weed growth or in soil with extreme moisture.
Oust XP Herbicide Provides Superior Weed and Grass Control
With Oust XP Herbicide, you have the power to fight invasive weed species and protect desirable vegetation. Its primary ingredient goes straight to the weeds' growing regions and stops the development process. You can use it as a pre- or post-emergent spray and see effective results within days. When broadleaf weeds and grasses ruin your noncrop sites, eliminate them for good with Oust XP weed killer.