How Rhapsody Biofungicide Works
Rhapsody Bio-Fungicide contains Bacillus subtilis, a soil-dwelling bacterium that is also found in vegetation. When it's used in a fungicide, it targets and acts on certain fungal pathogens, giving you a way to control the spread of fungal diseases across various plants and grasses. Because it's a natural, organic bacterium, it poses less risk to the environment and provides a safer alternative to synthetic fungicides.
Where to Use Rhapsody Biofungicide
Use Rhapsody biofungicide to target and control fungal diseases in many different settings, from residential lawns to reforestation sites. It protects numerous plant species such as azaleas and roses and works as a soil drench on landscape plants, trees and seedlings. Some other application areas for use include:
- Residential and commercial turfgrass
- Sod farms
- Golf course greens, tees, fairways and roughs
- Agricultural sites
Rhapsody Biofungicide Target Pests
Rhapsody improves plant germination and growth by subduing fungal diseases caused by Fusarium, Phytophthora, Pythium and Rhizoctonia. It effectively controls turf and lawn diseases such as anthracnose, brown patch, dollar spot, powdery mildew and rust. Use Rhapsody in the prevention, suppression and control of turf, lawn and plant diseases throughout residential, recreational and commercial areas.
Rhapsody Biofungicide Features and Benefits
- Highly successful against many soil-dwelling pathogens
- Protects annual and perennial flowering plants
- Prevents damaging fungal growth on trees, seedlings and lawns
- Labeled for agricultural, commercial and residential use
- For use as a drench or with sprinkler irrigation systems
Rhapsody Tips for Use
- Apply the product with sufficient water to provide thorough coverage.
- Begin the treatment when conditions favor disease development.
- Test small patches beforehand to prevent plant damage on entire crops.
- Use higher application rates with heavier infestations.
- Combine Rhapsody with other fungicides in a tank-mix for further control.
Prevent and Control Fungal Growth With Rhapsody Biofungicide
When soil-borne pathogens threaten plants, trees and grass, Rhapsody biofungicide provides an end to the threat. It contains a natural bacterium that suppresses the fungi and stops them from spreading. You can use it to combat fungal diseases on everything from conifer seeds to ryegrass and mix it with other fungicides for total pathogen control. If you need to keep your golf course healthy and your interiorscapes looking their best, fight damaging fungi with Rhapsody biofungicide.