How Cornerstone 5 Plus Herbicide Works
Containing glyphosate as the active ingredient, Cornerstone 5 Plus Herbicide weed killer targets hard-to-control weeds such as dogfennel and milkweed. It's mode of action easily absorbs into the plant tissue and goes from the shoots to the roots, disabling amino acid synthesis and killing the weed. However, it doesn't kill the weeds on contact. Rather, it's a slow yet effective process. In addition, it kills and controls the weeds without killing your desirable vegetation.
Where to Use Cornerstone 5 Plus Herbicide
Use Cornerstone 5 Plus Herbicide for postemergent weeds and grasses on noncrop sites such as lawns and industrial landscapes. You can also use it for pre-emergent and preplant burndown, including postemergence on Roundup Ready-treated pre- and postharvest crops. It mixes and applies easily with standard application equipment and provides exceptional crop safety without any carryover concerns.
Cornerstone 5 Plus Herbicide Target Weeds
Targeting more than 100 weeds and grasses, Cornerstone 5 Plus Herbicide is the ideal herbicide for controlling tough infestations. It kills ragweed, sunflower, thistle and pigweed when you apply it as directed. Cornerstone 5 Plus also controls common rye, shattercane and starbur at the source. You can also use this powerful herbicide to kill and control:
- Nightshade (black, hairy)
- Wild oats
- Yellow rocket
Cornerstone 5 Plus Herbicide Features and Benefits
- Controls 100 or more annual and perennial broadleaf weeds and grasses
- For use on noncrop and treated crop sites when used as directed
- Contains glyphosate for systemic weed and grass control
- Long-lasting, broad-spectrum herbicide
- Flexible window of application
Tips According to the Label
- Use with a surfactant for optimum performance.
- Apply with an adjuvant to lock in spray coverage and lock out drift.
- Avoid contact with foliage, green stems and exposed nonwoody roots of desirable plants and trees.
Cornerstone 5 Plus Herbicide Kills Broadleaf Weeds and Grasses
Fighting weed growth takes a lot out of you, especially in large fields and crop areas. With Cornerstone 5 Plus herbicide, you can target many different species with one application. You can also combine it in the tank with an adjuvant or a surfactant for even more control. Though it's tough on bothersome weeds, it's safe on crops and lawns when it's applied as directed. For maximum weed control, turn to Cornerstone 5 Plus weed killer.